Quantify cardiovascular disease
Mosaic is a software platform for objective and reproducible analysis of vessels from computed tomography angiography (CTA) scans.
Software platform for heart and vascular disease.
Analysis of anatomy and risk from CT scans.
Automated tools for stenosis and plaque assessment.
The initial version brings efficient quantitative analysis of CTA scans in a stand-alone package. Subsequent versions will be aimed at enabling this platform in the cloud for a fully automated end-to-end SaaS solution and additionally reporting novel markers of early-stage disease.
Mosaic is currently in development and available for research use only. Navier Medical Ltd is taking an iterative development approach as part of our strategy to obtain regulatory clearance and bring Mosaic to market.
It offers streamlined quantitative analysis of atherosclerotic plaque characteristics such as stenosis, plaque volume, and high-risk plaque features like spotty calcification, low attenuating plaque and proximal remodelling.
Built on science
Mosaic aims to present multimodal image information from a single imaging method.
Mosaic is validated using coronary CTA (CCTA) scans, with invasive optical coherence tomography (OCT) and sodium fluoride positron emission tomography (NaF-PET) as reference standards.
OCT provides unrivalled imaging of the arteries from the “inside out” enabling almost cellular resolution and provides the highest resolution reference standard available to ensure we can perform highly accurate measurements of disease from CCTA.
NaF-PET enables measurement of pathophysiological activity which is closely linked to risk of heart attack1. We are developing methods to see this activity using only CCTA scans and without the need for NaF-PET scans, delivering insight into early-stage disease activity.
Mosaic will provide a detailed assessment of the atherosclerotic plaque in the artery as well as an estimate of the pathophysiological activity – allowing better-informed decisions and ultimately leading to better patient outcomes.
- Learn about your current condition
- Understand your future risk
- Receive personalised treatment, rather than generalised management
- Avoid potentially unnecessary invasive procedures and low-value tests
- Complete assessment of patient condition
- Understand the ‘now’ and ‘then’ of your patient
- Interactive high-fidelity 3D models
- Deep quantitative insight into current disease profile
- Make better informed clinical management decisions
- Fully harness the power of CTA
- No capital expense
- Utilise AI-enhanced workflows to increase throughput, with reimbursement pathways available
- Prioritise high-risk cases
- Better use of funds
- State-of-the-art technology
- Streamline your clinical research of CTA analysis to increase throughput
- Obtain quantitative plaque and anatomical data without the manual image analysis workload
- Study the effects of drugs on arterial disease
- Enhance medical device design with sophisticated analysis of CTA